Saturday

Testimonials

Cross Electrical Contractors Inc. strives to provide professional and honest services for all of our clients. Check out what some of our clients are saying about our company! If you are currently searching for an experienced Maryland electrical company that provides a full range of electrical services, contact our Maryland electricians today.

Testimonials

"I would like to thank Cross Electrical for a job well done. Your company came highly recommended and your service did not disappoint. I would like to thank you again for a job well done."

Randy B
Howard County, MD

"I have used Cross Electrical Contractors Inc. for the last 3 years for our electrical needs. We have called upon your electricians for a variety of different jobs. Unlike other electricians in the past, I never had a problem with getting the job finished on time and within budget."

Danielle M.
Cecil County, MD

"Cross Electrical Contractors Inc. provides a great service at a reasonable price. I brought Cross in for a free estimate and consultation. By the time you left I had already made up my mind. You were able to accomplish the task at hand in a timely manner at a fraction of the price I was quoted by other companies. I am happy to recommend your services to those looking for an honest electrical company that works with single family homes."

Chris & Brandi E.
Baltimore City

"
If you are looking for an electrical company that is honest and willing to work within your means, you should contact Cross Electrical for all your electrical needs. We purchased our home several months ago and when we added our addition, we contacted your Cross Electrical. The construction company that added the addition to our home made several comments about your workmanship and tentativeness. I am happy to say that the construction company certainly will be contacting you again for their ongoing jobs and if I need an electrician for other jobs I'm certain I will be contacting Cross Electrical again. Thank you for making the project go so smoothly!"

Rebecca & Brad S.
Harford County, MD

"Cross Electrical is a fair and honest company that provides a great service. If you need an electrical company that you can depend on, you should consider Cross Electrical Contractors Inc."

Paul E
Baltimore County, MD